Friday, May 14, 2010

Caution & Effort.

This past week has seen some good developments.  The one handed 24kg work is improving alot, I can feel it.  Further, I have successfully bent a difficult grade 2 bolt.  I am however, beginning to quickly see overtraining in this area.  Bending is amazing, but also addictive and a challenge to the ego.  I failed to bend a galvanized 60D and it is frustrating.  Biofeedback is working well and i will continue with this.

Jerks @ 16 kg x 2             7 min @ 4 rpm (m7 @ 10 rpm)  (PR time, PR reps)

Nico @ ColoradoKettlebell suggested I try an interesting method... 16 min @ 4 rpm.
well I made 7 minutes pretty easily, 16 is a ways off, but not out of reach.  I could have probably hit 10 minutes no problem.  So I am gonna start adding these long slow sets to develop stability and rack.  I will wait a week or two before bending again.

No comments:

Post a Comment